|Course Price : Taka 16000.00||Number of Classes : 120 Minute/Day (Total 48:00:00 Hours)|
|Days : As per Students Requirement||Weekly Classes : 2 Classes|
|Class Hour : 2 hours||Time : As per Students Requirement|
Building skills? Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn in this course:
• Develop graphic design work and concepts based on professional creative approaches and techniques.
• Apply traditional and digital design techniques to create polished graphic design pieces.
• Select and set typography to communicate a specific message in logo designs and page layouts.
• Use knowledge of the characteristics of type to create cohesive and expressive logo designs.
• Use a layout grid and professional layout rules to design engaging magazine covers, article spreads, book covers, and book chapter pages.
• Create magazine and book layout designs with a clear visual hierarchy of information.
• Create a basic three-dimensional product packaging design working from a client brief.
• Incorporate existing brand rules into product packaging designs and other graphic design projects.
• Develop an understanding of how to manage the graphic designer/client/vendor relationship, including promotion and billing.
• Organize work for use in physical and online design portfolios and produce a final portfolio piece that involves printing, labeling, package design, and photography.